Planning for saving, borrowing and spending.
Click provides a forecast model of revenues and expenditures to enable the actual financial operation of the business to be measured against the forecast and established cost constraints for the operation of your business.
Before you purchase a business you may want to consider undertaking your due diligence so that there are no surprises after settlement.
The due diligence process involves the following checks:
- Examining a potential target business for an acquisition or merger on behalf of the buyer
- Exploring material future matters
- Asking key questions, including, how do we buy, structure and pay for the acquisition?
- Investigating the business’ current practices in process and policies.
- Validation and verification of past and present data
Financial Reporting, Cash Flow Forecasting, Budgeting and Due Diligence are processes used to provide an analysis of performance and position – to provide you with the necessary feedback to move forward.